Statement Shoes









Outfit Details 

Top: Forever21 (similar) / Skirt: H&M (similar style) / Shoes: Cici Hot (here
Bag: Tommy Hilfiger (similar tote) / Necklace: Capwell / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban


It's the end of summer and it's been super hot all week.  I had to take advantage and wear these statement sandals that I recently got.  I love a good printed heel since they are a great way to pull an entire look together.  I wasn't really sure at first how I wanted to style these.  Initially, I was thinking of doing a color block mix with the pink and yellow, but I actually don't have any yellow tops.  But at least I have yellow nails! I decided to keep it more simple and allow the shoes to be the focal point of the outfit.  It sort of reminds me of a school girl with the button down and pleated skirt.  You really can't go wrong with a white top!

Happy Thursday <3




Share on :
Statement Shoes
Statement Shoes
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5