Distressed Denim










Outfit Details 

Jeans: Mossimo via Target (here) / Jacket: old, Dynamite (similar style in black) / Top: H&M (similar)
Sunglasses: Target / Shoes: Zara (similar) / Clutch: ClareV via Poshmark
Watch: Daniel Wellington (here)


I'm excited to announce my new partnership with one of my favorite go-to stores, Target!  It's one of those stores that I could literally shop around in for what seems like forever.  Over the next 6 months, I will be sharing a lot of new and fun content with them.  For this first post, they "denim dared" us to create a look that shows a little bit more of our daring side.  What better way to do that then with a pair of distressed denim?

 I instantly gravitated towards this pair first.  They're edgy with a little bit of sex appeal.  I'm obsessed with the rips (the more the better) and was pleasantly surprised by the comfortable fit since they're more of a skinny version and not boyfriend jeans.  I don't normally wear low rise jeans, but I could not resist these.  And they were also only $30!  Since I've been anticipating fall fashion and the weather cooled down a bit the other day, I decided to do a subtle mix of the two seasons for this look.  I paired them with a crop top and this faux leather blazer.  Now, I also never wear crop tops with low rise jeans, but as long as my belly button is covered then I'm ok with it.  I added this leopard clutch for a pop of print and love the contrast of it with the distressed denim.  The finishing touch, as always, was a bold red lip. 

Jeans are such a staple piece and the ways that they can be styled are truly endless.  They can definitely be used as more than just a basic in your wardrobe.  They act as a neutral, so don't be afraid to experiment a little bit with different colors, prints, textures and styles.  I denim dare you ;)
 Distressed, boyfriend and skinnies are definitely my top 3 favorite styles and Target has a great, affordable selection!

Happy Wednesday loves <3



Find your style @targetstyle

“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

Share on :
Distressed Denim
Distressed Denim
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5