Dark Denim Days










Outfit Details 

Jeans: Mossimo via Target / Top: Dynamite (similar crop top) / Bomber Jacket: Old Navy
Shoes: Lauren Conrad (love this style) / Bag: H&M (also love) / Sunglasses: Target
Watch: Daniel Wellington 


If I could create an everyday uniform for myself it would probably look something like this: dark distressed denim, a crop top, and a jacket layered on top.  Right now I'm into the whole sporty vibe.  It's simple and casual, but still has a chic twist. 

 When it comes to denim, I truthfully cannot get enough.  There are endless styles to choose from and so many different ways that they can be worn.  I remember not too long ago I went through a "no jean" phase.   But now, I want to wear them all the time.  Although my collection consists of both light and dark, I am definitely more partial to darker wash jeans, especially skinnies.  They're easier to dress up and work well for so many different occasions from a casual day with friends to lunch meetings to dinner and all things in between.  A pop of color or a fun print are always great ways to dress them up, although sometimes I prefer sticking to neutrals, like today. :)  Distressed denim always adds the right amount of edge to a look too, which is why it's probably my favorite style next to boyfriend jeans.

 Again, I was pleasantly surprised by Target's denim collection.  I actually got 3 different pairs and each were under $30!  That's a great deal in my book.  They've got a ton of different shades and styles to choose from too.  These and the other ones I wore here are definitely my favorites!

Have a great day loves<3

Get The Look 






            Find your style @targetstyle.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

Share on :
Dark Denim Days
Dark Denim Days
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5