Roses








Silly Outtake 


Photos: Chevy Donato

Outfit Details 

Romper: Sugar Love (here) (similar) / Shoes: Missguided (similar style) / Bag: old, N/A
Earrings: L Mae  / Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar cat eye)


Flowers always brighten up my day, so it's no surprise that I love wearing floral print.  There is just something about them that instantly makes me happy.  I think this is the first time that I'm wearing roses and how cute are they on this romper? I love that it's long sleeves too, making it great for a night out. Rompers make it so much easier to get dressed.  I'm definitely going to miss wearing them once the weather gets a bit colder.


 I'm feeling refreshed and in better spirits than last week.  It's amazing what a new cut & color can do for your mood!  I re did my layers and glazed my ombré so that everything blended together.  It's nice to have fresh and healthy hair again.  I also started working out last week.  I've been going running a lot lately, but I actually stepped back into the gym after a very long time.  It feels good to get back into a workout routine and definitely a great way to release some stress!  I've set some personal goals for myself and I am looking forward to achieving them over the next few months.  

Hope you have a great start to the new week! 




Love These Rompers 


Share on :
Roses
Roses
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5