Skinnies & Snakeskin









Outfit Details 

Crop Top: DressUp (similar crop top) / Skinny Pants: Charlotte Russe (similar grey skinnies
Shoes: Nine West (love these snakeskin pumps) / Necklace: Shiny Mix (here) / Bag: olivia + joy (also love)


It's all about the skinnies today!  I finally got a pair of dark grey ones that fit me like a glove.  I actually think that I prefer grey over black, just because it's a nice change.  I love that they have a dressed up feel, but are still somewhat casual.  I decided to pair them with this white crop top that I've worn a bunch of times already.  So many pieces in my closet have been on constant rotation lately.  I added a pop of print with these snakeskin pumps. (still my favorite shoe) I'm slowly starting to add a little bit of fall inspo into some of my looks right now, but making sure that they still have a summer feel to them.  Grey and neutral shades instantly make me think of the fall season and of course, so does a pop of red.  I'm pretty sure that red and dark plum shades will be my signature lip color over the next several months.

Cheers to the weekend!


Get The Look


Share on :
Skinnies & Snakeskin
Skinnies & Snakeskin
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5