Tropical Set







Outfit Details 

Matching Set: H&M (also love)  / Shoes: Apt9 (here
Bag: olivia + joy (here) / Sunglasses: Apt9 (here


Oh Monday, we meet again.  I hope that all of you had a great weekend!

I wore this outfit yesterday for a birthday party at my favorite park.  I was definitely a repeat outfit offender as I wore this a few weeks ago in Miami.  I never got around to doing an outfit shoot, so I decided to throw it on again but this time changed up the shoes so I could be more comfortable. I've been really into these types of matching sets this summer season.  I'm all for pieces that can be worn together or as separates, since you get the most use out of them that way.  But of course a matching set makes it a little bit easier to get dressed in the morning. ;)

Wishing you all a lovely start to the new week!



Shop Similar 


Share on :
Tropical Set
Tropical Set
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5