Burgundy & White






Outfit Details 

Pants: She Inside  / Top: H&M / Shoes: Bakers / Bag: Tommy Hilfiger / Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe 



Happy Friday loves.  I'll keep today's post short and sweet.

I'm cleaning out my closet again to start making room for new fall clothes and I came across these pants.  I wore them once last year and I'm happy that I didn't get rid of them. I wanted to make this a simple white/burgundy look and allow the pants to be the focal point. I really love the print on these because it's so different from the prints that I normally wear.  Burgundy is one of my favorite colors for the fall too, so I really like this combo.  I'm actually wearing this outfit today & wanted to get this post up before heading out.  I hope that you all have a fun and happy weekend. <3




Share on :
Burgundy & White
Burgundy & White
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5