{ Summer neutrals }

1

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11

{ Persunmall vest & necklace; H&M tank top, bag and jeans; Deichmann heels, Fossil watch }

     Hi everyone! When I ordered this striped vest, I thought of wearing it with white pants, but I wasn't sure it would look good on me. After receiving it, I had a huge problem with finding the perfect top to style it with, and after trying out everything from my closet, I opened my sister's and I found this really simple grey tank top, that looked quite good. I usually wear colors and dresses during summertime, but after a while it gets a bit boring. 
     Anyway, I just love these pants because they have such a great quality, I bought them last year from H&M Conscious Collection plus the vest is made out of a fabric similar to linen. One would think that this is not a good look for summer, hence the long trousers, but honestly, I felt really comfortable. I really think the most important thing in summertime is the material of the clothes you are wearing.
     If you've been following us on Instagram, you might have noticed that we are in Algyogy, at a camp, where we are talking in English and making loom bracelets.  But we promised we would post regularly, and we're trying to stick to it, even though it's a bit hard, because we have to stick to a schedule.

Have an amazing week!
xoxo,
Saci
Share on :
{ Summer neutrals }
{ Summer neutrals }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5