90s Vibes











Photos thanks to Ryan Chua 

Outfit Details 

Jacket: Zara (similar jacket) / Skirt: H&M (similar style) / Top: Furor Moda (old, similar
Booties: Nordstrom Rack (love these) / Bag: Danielle Nicole / Necklace: Prima Donna 


For the second day, I wanted to create something that was edgy and chic with a fun twist.  I went with a little bit of a 90s vibe with the high pony and zippers.  I scored this pink jacket on clearance at Zara for only $40.  Originally, it was $160.  What a steal!  I seriously love the sales at Zara.  I am all about moto style jackets for the fall so I instantly gravitated towards this one.  The zipper detailing is perfection.  Initially, I was not really sure how I wanted to style it because there are so many different ways to do it.  I ended up finding this skirt and really liked the black/white and pink combo.  Since I've been all about crop tops lately, I decided to do it again with this look and instead of pumps, I went with booties this time.  I also borrowed this bag from my NYFW roomie, Daniela.

Now on a completely separate note...
My heart goes out to everyone today on 9/11.  It's been 13 years and I will never forget exactly where I was the moment I heard the news.  This day will forever be remembered. <3


Get The Look


Share on :
90s Vibes
90s Vibes
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5