Labor Day








Outfit Details 

Shorts: BarIII (here) / Top: BarIII (here) / Shoes: Missguided (similar
Clutch: Tommy Hilfiger (also love) / Necklace: Prima Donna (here


Happy Labor Day & Happy September!  

I can't even believe that summer is officially coming to a close in a few weeks.  I've been trying to take advantage of this warm weather and get in a couple of last minute summer looks before the temperatures start dropping.  I wore this out on Friday night in the city to hang out with some friends.  I love these little ruffled shorts or as I like to call them, culottes.  They come with a matching top, but I was not able to get my hands on it.  So I decided to pair it with this mock neck crop top instead.  A pop of color and statement necklace completed the outfit, with of course a red lip!  I'm wearing a new shade that I'm currently obsessing over from Kiko #511.  Kind of funny that my dog's name is Kiko too! :) 

Wanted to keep this post short & sweet since I know everyone is out and about enjoying the day.  
Hope you've been enjoying this long weekend! 

Shop The Post 


Share on :
Labor Day
Labor Day
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5