Stripes & Twirls








Outfit Details 

Dress: Maison Jules / Shoes: Zara (similar style) / Bag: olivia + joy (love this satchel)
Sunglasses: Tommy Hilfiger 


I wore this over the weekend for my friend's birthday dinner at a Cuban restaurant in Hackensack.  So good!  I should have snapped some pics of the food to share.  The yucca fries were my favorite! :) 

As I always say, I love a dress that I can twirl in.  They're just super feminine and fun to wear.  This print was a nice change from the ones that I typically go for it.  Love the stripes and color combo.  I decided to keep it simple (as I normally do) and just went with these nude heels and shoulder bag.  I know that it's already September, but it's literally been in the high 80s/low 90s this entire week.  It seems like our summer literally just got here!  On a side note: how cool is this green door?  Kind of been obsessed with shooting over there lately.  

I head into the city later tonight for fashion week and can't wait to share everything with you via instagram and on the blog!  Also, just a friendly reminder to sign up for my private shopping event with Nordstrom Rack HERE for 9/9 in Queens! 

Happy Wednesday loves <3 



Share on :
Stripes & Twirls
Stripes & Twirls
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5