Rocker Meets School Girl









Outfit Details 

Vest: OASAP / Top: H&M / Skirt: Forever21 
Shoes: BarIII / Necklace: Dynamite (similar) / Bag: Prima Donna / Cuff: Prima Donna 


I guess you can say a common theme with my NYFW looks was crop tops!  I was trying to focus more on incorporating a statement piece and leaving the rest somewhat simple.  This look came together super last minute but it was definitely one of my favorites.  There's a little mixture of edgy, rocker-chic, and school girl that I really love.  I wore this to a few shows and then a party afterwards and it was actually the most humid day we had in September so far.  Thankfully I used half a bottle of hair spray. lol (no lie) 

Since I wore the hell out of my white vest this summer, I thought it would be best to get a black one too.   The stripes in the skirt are navy, but I pretended that they were black. ;) This vest will also serve as a great transitional piece as we head into the fall season.  Pretty soon I have to say goodbye to my beloved crop tops! 

Wishing you all a happy weekend.  In order to play catch up on these outfits, I might be posting tomorrow & Sunday too.  

Cheers! <3 

Get The Look 


Share on :
Rocker Meets School Girl
Rocker Meets School Girl
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5