{ Budapest }

1
Blackfive  peplum top and skirt 
H&M  espadrilles and bag
Daniel Wellington  watch
Firmoo  glasses  
Zara  jacket 

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15


     This last month was just amazing! We had a lot of things planed for this August, it all started with my birthday, then we helped out in an English camp after which we drove to Budapest to catch our plane to England.We made beautiful memories with amazing people.
     So in Budapest we did some sightseeing, which I can never get enough of, I just love wandering around the streets and just having a relaxing time. We also had the opportunity to be on the 20th of August there, one which we celebrate Saint Steven's day, our first hungarian king and see the great firework. I really enjoyed it.
     There are many things to see in Budapest, but the Parliament must be on the top of everybodies list. Its architecture is just breathtaking!
     So for my outfit I wanted to wear something comfy yet feminine so I chose this lovely soft pink peplum top, the printed skirt and my espadrilles and because it was kind of chilly I put on my Zara leather jacket.  Hope you like it!

Have an amazing day!
XOXO,
Kinga

Share on :
{ Budapest }
{ Budapest }
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5