City Chic









Outfit Details 

Skirt: Aqua / Crop Top: Aqua / Shoes: Prima Donna / Necklace: Prima Donna (also love)
Clutch: Daily Look (borrowed from friend, also love) / Knuckle Ring: Kendra Scott


I definitely did some shopping before heading into NYC and I tried to go to several stores that I don't shop at frequently.  I have to admit that whenever I go to Bloomies, I usually just hit up their makeup section, so I finally decided to venture off into the clothing department and checked out Aqua.  I fell in love with this printed two piece set because of course they can be worn together or as separates.  You all know I love my sets!  It makes me feel like I am getting more for my money.  I was a little skeptical at first when adding on this coin statement necklace because I didn't want it to seem overdone with the print.  But I guess when it comes to fashion week it's never too much.  I really ended up liking the necklace addition though and I feel like it added the right touch to this look.  Instead of the obvious black bag, I borrowed my friend's clear clutch to add a fun element.  My mophie mini matched perfectly with the print too.  I ended up wearing this to the Nanette Lepore show and then for dinner & drinks afterwards.  ;)


Caught in a moment with my babe Chevy.  Thanks for the pics boo!

Happy Saturday babes!

Get The Look


Share on :
City Chic
City Chic
Reviewed by pada mama
Published :
Rating : 4.5